Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Chicago and Mount Prospect, IL
ALL CASES CAN BE NO BRACES!
Dr. McCoy has been an Invisalign provider since July 14, 2000. There are few doctors with this amount of Invisalign experience, most having a few years at best, not two decades!
Dr. McCoy has yet to see a case he cannot treat with Invisalign. This is important. We treat many patients who were told by other doctors that they couldn’t have Invisalign, that they weren’t an Invisalign candidate. That’s like saying the pen you are holding can’t draw a beautiful flower. It’s not the pen’s fault, it’s not Invisalign’s fault, you just need an artist and Dr. McCoy is that artist with Invisalign.
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing, comfortably and quickly. Dr. Kevin McCoy is a VIP top tier Invisalign treatment provider. He has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system that other doctors wouldn’t try.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Orthodontics Office of Dr. Kevin McCoy we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. McCoy is the best Invisalign provider in the area, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to straighten their teeth! To learn more about Invisalign for you or Invisalign Teen for your child, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a tool, like an artist’s pen. Too many doctors just rely of Invisalign’s lab techs in Costa Rica to line up your teeth and make them look pretty on the computer and then these doctors hope it works in your mouth. Doing it that way, the way the Invisalign company teaches, does not work and that’s why so many people are told that they are not Invisalign candidates.
Dr. McCoy personally sets up each patient’s case using his two decades of Invisalign experience and three decades of orthodontic experience, which means at Dr. McCoy’s office all cases can be no braces.
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. McCoy uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!